Our CraftsOur Heritage
India is the only country in the world with an unbroken, living vibrant tradition of crafts. India is glorious in ancient crafts, traditions and their manifestations are represented in the various handicrafts of different states in India from Kashmir to Kerala and from Rajasthan to Orissa.
The craft of each state in India reflect the influence of different empires and have been valued throughout time, their existence today proves the efforts put into their preservation. The craft traditions of India have withstood the depredation of time and several foreign invasions and continue to flourish till date.
What We Do
- A special study and research in ergonomics related to handicrafts, handlooms and redesign the tools and machinery for Handicrafts and Rural Sector.
- Research, design and development of Rural Technology.
- Research in Water and Energy Saving Techniques.
- Train the tribal men and women in tribal art and craft with modern techniques and redesign the craft.
- To redesign of rural toys and bringing them into limelight for the benefit of the artisans and community at large.
- Training artisans with new designs and technology to meet International Standard.
- Support traditional handicrafts and Handlooms.
- Marketing of designed crafts and Handlooms.
- To participate in International / National Exhibitions along with Artisans.
Assistance for the Craftsmen
to improve Direct Marketing Channels and Earnings.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Any of these acts will help in preserving our Heritage.
Help us promote our products and our foundation. It not only helps our artisans become wage earners, but also spreads awareness about the traditional crafts of the country.
By buying our products as corporate gifts, return gifts or for personal use you are empowering the artisans and weavers and thus promoting handicrafts and handlooms.
Your donation or sponsorship for a project will enhance the lives of the craftsmen’s of India.